Monday, November 25, 2013

Melrose Trading Post

Yesterday I went to the Melrose Trading Post! It's always fun to walk around and look at all the cute vintage things each booth is selling. From old film cameras to colorful windbreakers! Living in Los Angeles is amazing because the weather for the most part is always nice. I wore my Kenneth Cole gray fur vest on top of a button up shirt I bought from Buffalo Exchange! I love my faux leather skirt with lightning bolts from Forever 21. It was a bit windy so I decided to throw on a pair of tights with velvet red and leather studded flats that I got at a little boutique on the 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica. For accessories I wore my Michael Kors watch, a bracelet my cousin got me and a silver and bronze necklace! It was the perfect day to walk around the Melrose Trading Post. While walking down Melrose Avenue I saw street art that said Lost Values along with the Louis Vuitton logo surrounding it. I absolutely loved it so decided to talk blog pictures in front of it! I ended up eating at Urth Caffe which is one of my favorite places to eat. The Organic Green Tea Boba with coconut is the best!

Topshop Faux Fur Vest and H&M Faux Fur Vest-Both similar to my Kenneth Cole Faux Fur vest
Forever 21 Black Button Up-Similar to my Buffalo Exchange Button Up
VanEli Bart Flats-Similar to my flats
















1 comment:

  1. love the vest! :*

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!!! http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.gr/2013/11/landing-no47-giveaway-win-new-look-zip.html

    ReplyDelete