Thursday, November 21, 2013

Nic-Nacs

Nic-Nacs I didn't do full posts on!

Bracelets that I love to add to my outfits.

I love wearing fur! Here I got to wear my white fur vest along with my fur headband and a black coat on top.

One of my favorite necklaces to wear that my sister bought me from New York.

My brother's Obey shirt!

My brother on point again with his suit & tie! Can't miss the leather shoes either

My friend and I going to Urth cafe! I loved her Target dress along with the Forever 21 blazer on top. She's always "ballin' on a budget" like most teenagers.

More details: Brandy pants, studded H&M heels, Forever 21 sunhat, Urban Outfitter shades and a necklace from 3rd street!

My friend wore these adorable beaded boots!

My new rings

Alexander Wang bag that goes with everything!

Jean vest from Venice and Brandy hoodie underneath!

Customized snapbacks at the Melrose flea market



My former English teacher always wears the cutest bowties mixed with button up shirts!



No comments:

Post a Comment