Thursday, October 15, 2015

Alfred's

It's not everyday you come across a place where you can relax and sip a deliciously unique cup of coffee. For me, like every coffee addict, Alfred's offers that "cup" along with a pleasant environment. Here I'm wearing a vibrant LF print dress under a versatile Forever 21 lace cover-up. This cover-up allows an airy feel that allows it to be worn in summer and in winter if you decide to layer it. Of course accessories are essential for every outfit. I wore two crystal bracelets, Michael Kors watch, couple of rings, and a necklace from Loft. The Topshop shoes add a darker feel to a colorful outfit. It doesn't hurt that they match with everything I put on! To top it off I wore my sunglasses from the Melrose Trading Post; they always have the coolest little nic-nacs to buy. 











No comments:

Post a Comment